Free digital marketing courses and online advertising for free comprehensive guide
Interested in digital marketing and online advertising but you don’t know where to start ? read this article Internet marketing, digital marketing or online advertising… Whatever term you call it, you must have noticed that marketing your company via the Internet or even the services you provide as an individual has become a must nowadays; The use of the Internet has doubled dramatically, making the presence of companies on the Internet a necessity for their continuity.
The reason for this is that how people buy products and interact with businesses has changed; In the third millennium, the traditional form of one-way advertising is no longer the most effective and widespread, but rather it needs to engage online customers in a two-way conversation to convince them of the good or service.
If you want to maintain your spot in the world of digital marketing , there are skills you need and necessary experiences that you must acquire. Below I review it for you with suggestions for the best educational courses that can serve you.
Your guide to the world of digital marketing
The basic skills you need to learn digital marketing
There are 10 basic skills you need to learn e-marketing , the good news is that almost all of them can be learned and developed with an advantage of innate preparation, and these skills are:
- Communication: Effective communication is an integral part of any successful marketing process, whether with employees and the work team, with potential customers or the target audience.
- Negotiation: Negotiation is not about how to win an argument but about how to prevent it, and the best negotiator is one who reaches a mutual agreement without undue tension.
- Leadership: Leadership focuses on people, facilitates teamwork, and creates a productive environment. Leadership skills include flexibility, motivation, problem solving, and the ability to take responsibility for any error or consequence.
- Management: It consists in setting goals, setting comprehensive plans, and identifying challenges to achieving the goal.
- Critical Thinking: The importance of critical thinking is due to the necessity to adapt to the continuous changes in the work environment, the electronic market, and customer preferences, and helps in responding quickly to changes.
- Data analysis: Data is essential for making business decisions and coming up with innovative solutions to reach the target audience.
- Financial knowledge: It is represented in understanding financial statements and identifying how to improve them and comprehend relatively complex concepts.
- Emotional intelligence: The ability to understand your own feelings and the response of others and how they affect the acceptance or rejection of products and services.
- Organizing: It means arranging goals and priorities to be more productive.
- Training: It is the ability to continuously learn and thus adapt quickly to any change in the labor market and public trends.
These skills can be completely innate, and can both be learned through training courses in a business discipline, and professional marketing certifications also help you hone and train many of these skills.
How to learn digital marketing at home for free ?
Learning a lot of digital marketing skills is completely available from home and you can start gradually in your spare time to know your ability to enter this field, thanks to the great revolution in the Internet and the presence of a lot of educational materials, you can simply follow the following steps to enter this field:
Here it means gaining the necessary knowledge about digital shopping, and you will find dozens of free guides online, whether blogs, e-books, videos, or free training courses launched by experienced marketers or universities.
It is one of the best forms of education ever, you have to put into practice what you have done, so set up advertising campaigns for a service or a product and watch the results and learn from mistakes while following the guidelines provided by the study materials, and here you will not risk big advertising budgets.
Obtaining an accredited certificate
In order to work in the field of marketing within major companies, you must obtain an accredited certificate, even if it is from free courses, and we will learn shortly about the best certificates available in this field.
Start your own digital marketing blog
The first thing you do after learning marketing is to promote yourself and your skills in the world of marketing by creating a digital marketing blog in which you begin to practice what you have learned while making contacts with industry and service men, even if they are from small companies, as it is like a practical training that will qualify you to work in large companies after Do a sufficient period of training.
Benefit from Experienced Marketing
Facebook pages and other social networking sites are filled with groups specialized in every field, so start requesting to participate in a group or digital marketing page and look for job opportunities or training, even if it is free or for a small fee at first.
What are the best digital marketing certificates ?
There are several places that can grant you a professional certificate in the field of digital marketing, but they are of course paid, and the most famous of these certificates are:
Google Ads Certification :
It is one of the most famous certifications in this field and gives applicants the basic and most advanced aspects of understanding and knowing the nature of Google ads , which is vital for PPC professionals who constantly use Google ads to implement, monitor and track their advertising campaigns.
Getting certified for Google Ads requires passing two basic tests:
- The first is Google Ads which covers the basic concepts, benefits of paid advertising, best practices for managing paid advertising campaigns and what digital advertising cycles are on offer.
- The second one is the most specialized and you can choose to specialize in search ads, display ads, mobile, video or shopping.
Get the certificate here .
The Digital Marketing Institute
It grants a professional certificate in certified digital marketing, and there are 3 levels of qualification varying between professional, leader and master’s. The cost of this certification is $1,900 per level, but the result is a real and lasting impact on companies and potential investors and a high degree of professionalism in this field.
Institute link here .
Google Academy Google Digital Garage
The Academy gives you the basics of digital marketing and provides a general certificate covering how to build a profitable business online, how to analyze performance, how to define your website, focus on project goals, and more, which are vital first steps in learning digital strategy, statistics, and online advertising.
To find out, follow the link .
Free digital marketing courses
Affiliate marketing means selling other people’s products for a commission. To enter this field, it is necessary to strengthen internal marketing skills and learn the principles of effective advertising over the Internet, and among the best free courses in this regard are:
- The Unbounce landing page conversion course: helps you get higher conversions to the landing pages you want customers to convert to. Divided into Google Ads, Shopping, Mobile, Search and Video Ads, this course gives you a great overview of affiliate marketing. To register here
- HubSpot Academy: 38 lectures that guide you in internal marketing, how to communicate with potential customers, as well as a wide range of digital marketing specializations and improving the ability to deal with search engines to get customers to the desired pages. To register here
- Google Training Course: It consists of 5 modules with video lessons to create a successful marketing advertising strategy that includes email marketing, video and image ads. To register here
Free Analytics Courses
Without a thorough understanding of data analysis you will not really be able to develop successful digital marketing campaigns , there are a lot of major analytics platforms that marketers use to track key metrics of online advertising and search engine marketing campaigns, and because Google Analytics (GA) system is the most important, the There are several courses that help you deal with it skillfully :
- Google Analytics Course for Beginners: Introductory videos offered by Google of 4 units and 17 lessons to learn how Google’s data analytics system works, how to navigate between menus, prepare reports, set up dashboards, and shortcuts. to sign up
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification Course: It is submitted after having confidence and an initial understanding of the method of data analysis, and it includes areas of learning future planning, principles, various methods of implementation, data collection, successful campaign management, appropriate metrics for each service or product, and others. to sign up
- Google Data Studio course: It teaches you how to visualize data in charts and tables with a specific set of data sources, which are videos, social media, search engines and other platforms that contribute to collecting data on potential customers. to sign up
Free courses to improve your visibility in search engines SEO
Optimizing the appearance in search engines SEO is the art of improving your content and developing the technical structure of the website to reach prominent rankings on search engines in general and on Google in particular, and among the best training courses in this regard:
- The Alison Diploma in E-Business.
- SEMrush Academy.
- Backlinko’s guide to managing search engines.
Free courses for advertising copyright content
Without good, non-copied digital content, you will not be counted in SERPs or search engine results pages, and therefore will not reach customers who are looking for similar products that you are marketing, and among the best courses that allow you to provide good advertising content:
- Copyblogger : It covers content marketing, SEO copywriting, email marketing, and keyword research.
- Quick Sprout : Gives you the ultimate guide to copywriting.
- Eduonix : For professional advertising authoring.
Free Social Media Digital Marketing Courses
Social media provides a greater opportunity to reach the target audience, and before spending a large budget on Facebook and Instagram ads, make sure to take a course or two to learn how to reach the target audience, and the most prominent free courses in this regard are:
- The Digital Marketing Institute (DMI): It’s only 15 minutes to measure your skills against others in the marketing world.
- Social Media Quickstarter from Constant Contact: to integrate digital marketing with social media and email marketing.
- Hootsuite’s Free Twitter Marketing Guide: Getting the Most Out of Your Advertising.
- LinkedIn : The Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn Marketing and it covers everything to expand your content marketing strategies, share relevant content, reach your target audience, and expand your intended audience as well.
Free video marketing courses
One of the most effective marketing options compared to TV advertising, there are several ways to launch successful video advertising campaigns that you can learn through these courses:
- YouTube Certification Program : It teaches you how to create, improve, grow, market and monetize a video channel. The certificate is valid for 18 months.
- HubSpot Academy : Helps You Attract, Engage, Keep Your Audience Long and Beat Your Competitors The course is 3 lessons on 28 videos and you get certified.
In the end, by learning how to be an effective digital marketer, you will be able to deliver the messages you want on a personal or professional level, reach the desired results in a faster way and maintain them as well. While many are now working in the digital marketing profession, whether through video, social media, or content without studying, learning the basics and methods of development will take you to a more professional level in this field.