How to turn on the Internet on TV?
Connecting a laptop to a TV screen
A laptop or personal computer can be connected to modern TV screens with ease, which helps transform a small computer screen into a huge computer screen, in addition to the availability of all web services available on it, unlike some other solutions that are used To run the Internet on TV, which may limit the level of the web that can be broadcast through the TV.
Encoder broadcast box
The encoder broadcast box is a popular and easy solution to connect the Internet to the TV, as these devices can be set up and used easily, as it is characterized by its very low cost compared to other solutions available, and some of them also come with remote control and can be used on almost any TV.
Video game systems
The most famous video game systems in the world provide internet connectivity, enabling their users to access good content from the internet, including uploading and downloading movies and TV shows in exchange for paying a sum of money to watch their content, in addition to providing a complete web browser that allows access to all sites Favorites, and although video game systems cannot access all Internet content, they are a good option to connect the TV to it.
- How to check your device specifications/ computer or mobile phone?
- Definition of artificial intelligence / history / types / fields / tools/platforms/ pros / cons / future of artificial intelligence
Play Internet on Samsung Smart TV
Samsung Smart TV allows its users to operate the Internet through its huge screen, by connecting it to a Wi-Fi player, and this is done by following the following steps:
- Turn on your Samsung TV, and access Settings from the directions panel on the home screen.
- Click on General, then Network.
- Select the Open Network Settings option.
- Select the desired network type, then select the Wireless option.
- Select the desired Wi-Fi network, then enter the password and click on Done, then on OK.