Taylor swift who is she ? t swift
- Full name : Taylor Alison Swift
- Jobs : Songwriter, Singer, Actress
- Date of birth : 12-13-1989 (age 31 years old) Sagittarius
- Place of birth : USA, Pennsylvania
- He studied at : Aaron Academy
Taylor Swift is an American singer, songwriter, and actress who rose to prominence in 2006 and has since won several country pop awards, including 10 Grammy Awards.
About Taylor Swift
Singer Taylor Swift was born on December 13, 1989 in Reading, Pennsylvania, where she began writing her first song at the age of five.
Swift has won several Grammy Awards, and her albums have achieved unique success in terms of sales.
Taylor Swift’s beginnings
- Taylor Swift was born on December 13, 1989, in Reading, Pennsylvania, on her family’s tree-planting farm near Wyomissing. She began writing her first song at the age of five, and when she was sixteen, Swift released her first album.
- Her grandmother was a professional opera singer, and Swift quickly followed in her grandmother’s footsteps, singing in many local events by her tenth year, such as concerts and competitions.
- When she was eleven years old, she sang the US national anthem “The Star-Spangled Banner” at the Philadelphia 76ers Basketball Tournament, and began learning guitar.
- Swift often visited Nashville, Tennessee, the country’s first kiss of country music, in order to make a career in music. She co-wrote some songs, and tried to sign her first musical contract.
- After her family noticed their daughter’s persistence and seriousness, they moved to Hendersonville, Tennessee, in an attempt to help her realize this dream.
- In Nashville, Swift gave such an excellent performance at Bluebird Café that she got the chance to sign Scott Borchetta, CEO of Big Machine Records.
Taylor Swift’s Achievements
- She released her first single in 2006 “Tim McGraw” which became one of the top ten songs in the country music charts. She also released her first album in the same year, which bore her name. The previous album sold more than 2.5 million copies.
- Swift followed her album with several singles, these songs were widely successful, including: “Our Song”, “Teardrops on My Guitar”, “Picture to Burn” and “Should’ve Said No”.
- Swift received critical acclaim for her debut work and won the CMA Horizon Award and the Academy of Country Music Award for Best New Female Vocalist in 2007.
- After her previous success, Swift released her album Sounds of the Season: The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection in 2007.
- Her performances in “Silent Night” and “Santa Baby” were a modest hit on the country charts.
- She was nominated in 2008 for a Grammy Award for Best New Artist and has received several other honors, including the Academy of Country Music Award for Female Vocalist of the Year.
- In the same period, she released her next album, Fearless (2008), which topped the ratings charts for both pop and country songs, and maintained its rank for eleven consecutive weeks.
- Many of her songs from the previous album, such as “Love Story” and “You Belong With Me”, were admired by both pop and country fans, and paved a path full of awards and success, as her album Fearless was the best-selling album of 2009.
- Taylor won several awards with the release of Fearless (2008), including Best Video of the Year for her song “Love Story” at the CMT Awards.
- On the thirteenth of September 2009, she won the MTV Award for Best Music Video for a Female Artist, thus becoming the first country music artist to win that award.
- Taylor Swift quickly became more and more popular, and she appeared twice on the Saturday Night Live variety show, where she was in her second appearance as a presenter and guest.
- In addition, she is the youngest artist to win a Grammy Award for Album of the Year, for her album Fearless.
- In 2010, she released her album Speak Now, which included many successful songs such as: “Mean”, “Ours” and “Sparks Fly”, meaning that the album was a success overall, now in the first place according to the Billboard chart of the top 200 albums, and it achieved sales estimated With more than a million copies in just the first week of its release.
- Red (2012) was the next album after Speak Now, and included the hit song “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” and like her previous album, this album sold over a million copies in its first week of release alone.
- With the release of her fifth album, “1989,” Swift dominated the world of pop music, becoming the first singer to achieve three of her albums sales of more than one million copies in the first week of their consecutive release.
- In 2012, Forbes magazine ranked her first among the highest-earning celebrities (under the age of thirty), surpassing Justin Bieber, Rihanna, and Lady Gaga, with an estimated income of fifty-seven million dollars.
- In 2013, Swift dedicated part of her fortune to helping the needy. Where she established a center for education bearing her name, in the city of Nashville. The Taylor Swift Learning Center included three classrooms, a laboratory, and an art gallery for children. In an interview with CMT Hot 20 Countdown, she explained, “Learning music is a very important part of my life, my life completely changed when I discovered my ability to write my own songs and play the guitar, which is not necessarily taught in all schools, given Insufficient daily working hours.
- In 2013, Taylor Swift again won the CMA Pinnacle Award, for her achievements as a country music singer, and for her “positive impact” on the genre, according to the CMA website.
- She also scooped two more wins for her collaborations with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban at the CMA Awards Ceremony, which took place in November of that year.
- After that, her streak of success continued at the American Music Awards, where she won, for the third year in a row, the AMA Award at that ceremony, in the category of Female Vocalist of the Year, along with several other awards.
- In 1989, Swift seemed to be moving away from the country music style in which she was known, as she released on the 24th of 2014 her album 1989, which was closer to pop music, something Swift had not done before, as her song “Shake It Off” It is one of the most popular songs of the year, topping the pop charts.
- After that, Swift released a new song that became a hit, titled “Bad Blood”, which featured American rapper Kendrick Lamar. The music video for this song, which was shown for the first time at the Billboard Awards in 2015, featured a professional killer named “Catastrophe” or “Catastrophe”, and she also recruited an entire troupe of the most famous personalities to participate in the performance of this video, including Karlie Kloss. Kloss, Cindy Crawford, and Lena Dunham.
- In terms of sales, her 1989 album was a great success and sold more than 5 million copies in the United States of America alone, knowing that sales figures in general during that period never reached this large number.
- In February 2016, the 58th Grammy Awards opened with Swift’s performance of a song from her 1989 album, “Out of the Woods.” She had received the awards for Best Music Video and Best Pop Vocal Album in the off-air version of that ceremony, winning again at the same ceremony. Grammy for Album of the Year, making Swift the first woman to win two Grammy Awards in one night.
Taylor Swift’s personal life
Press reports indicated that Swift was dating Joe Jonas, of The Jonas Brothers, for most of 2008, although the two have not acknowledged the veracity of the news. “He’s such a wonderful guy that any girl would be lucky to date him,” Swift said at the 2008 MTV Awards. Regardless of the form of their relationship during that period, it became clear that it had become a bad relationship, with the release of the album Fearless, which included the song “Forever & Always”, which is said to be about Jonas. After that, there was a lot of talk that she was in a romantic relationship with actor Taylor Lautner, one of the stars of the famous movie series Twilight.
They are said to have met while filming Valentine’s Day, which is Swift’s first big screen appearance. Unfortunately, this relationship did not last long enough for them to become public as a couple, as their relationship ended in late 2009. Swift then briefly dated singer John Mayer, which did not end well. So she wrote a song called “Dear John” to tell everyone about his stalking of women. After that, the news talked about several romantic relationships that Swift had, including a relationship with Cory Monteith, star of the series Glee, and in 2010 with Jake Gyllenhaal, and in 2012 with Conor Kennedy, son of Robert F. Kennedy, brother of Robert F. Kennedy.
Former US President John F. Kennedy. At the end of 2012, Swift dated more celebrities to start the new year with the singer from the group One Direction Harry Styles, but this relationship ended in the same year. In 2015, Swift dated music producer and singer Calvin Harris, and as expected, their relationship ended in June 2016. After a short period, she started dating actor Tom Hiddleston and their relationship ended after 3 months. As for Taylor Swift’s religion, beliefs, and original denomination, she was born into a Christian family.
Fast facts on Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift is the youngest artist to win a Grammy.
- The first artist to exceed one million copies of album sales in the first week three times.
- Taylor Swift is actually a poet, who started writing poetry from a young age and won many awards.
- A talented writer too! She started writing a novel when she was twelve years old, and the novel is now finished and awaiting publication.
- Some of Taylor’s most successful singles, were quick additions to her albums.