Welcome to One media platform By using this website, you agree to be bound by and be bound by the following terms and conditions, so please review these terms carefully. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT REVIEW THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE.
- Acceptance of the Agreement: You undertake to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the “Agreement”) in relation to the One media platform website https://1media-en.com/ (the “Site”). This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, warranties and any prior agreement with respect to the Site, the content or services provided by or through the Site and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be modified from time to time by us without prior notice to you. The most recent version of this Agreement will be posted on the Website and you should review it before using the Website.
- Copyright: The content, organization, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital dialogues and all other matters relating to the Site (if any) are protected by applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws (including without limitation intellectual property laws). Any copying, distribution or publication by you of any of the above to any part of the Website, except as permitted by Section IV below, is prohibited. You do not own any ownership rights to any content, document or material displayed on the Site and the posting of information or materials through the Site shall not constitute a waiver of the rights of the Site to any right in such information or materials.
- Limited Right to Use: Viewing, printing or downloading any content, graphic or form from the Site entitles you only to a limited, non-exclusive license to use exclusively for your personal use and fair use for non-profit educational purposes and not for republication, distribution, assignment or sublicense or sale or preparation of derivative works or any other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or included in any electronic or mechanical information retrieval system except for personal use (other than for sale or redistribution).
- Editing, deleting and modifying: We reserve the right and our sole discretion to modify or delete any document, information or other content appearing on the site.
- Acknowledgment of responsibility: You acknowledge your full and sole legal responsibility for the accuracy of any materials, information, data and/or images that you upload and/or post on the Site and you acknowledge that such materials, information and/or data and/or And / or the images do not violate or violate the property rights of third parties, and you also acknowledge that we are not responsible for the fact that the article is original, transmitted or copied by any third person, or that the article has been attributed to a non-author, and you bear all responsibility towards us and towards any third parties as a result of your failure to comply with this clause and that our approval The publication of any materials, information, data and/or images that you upload and/or post on the Site does not in any way signify that we assume any liability arising therefrom.
- Deletion and Compensation: We have the right not to publish and/or delete any material, comment or image that does not comply with the terms of this agreement or does not fit the site policy. We also have the right to cancel the registration (if any) and you agree to indemnify and defend us and disclaim our responsibility, partners, lawyers and employees and our allies (collectively the “Affiliate Parties”) from any liability, loss, claim or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, in connection with your breach of this Agreement or your use of the Site.
- Non-transferability: Your right to use the Site and any password granted to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). The information and services may contain worms, errors, problems or other issues that may limit their effectiveness. Neither we nor the Affiliates shall have any liability whatsoever as a result of your use of any information or services. In particular, but not limited to, neither we nor the Affiliates shall have any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, lost profit, litigation, or the like), whether As a result of breach of contract, breach of warranties, tort (including negligence) etc., even if we have knowledge of the possibility of the damage. The above disclaimer of liability for damages is a key element of the agreement between us. THE SERVICE OR INFORMATION WILL NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT BEING BOUND BY THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. NO INFORMATION WHETHER OBTAINED BY YOU IN WRITTEN OR ORAL THROUGH THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. Any liability for any damage caused by viruses contained in the electronic file that includes the form or document is void. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE OF ANY KIND AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.
- Third Party Services: We may allow access to or advertise third party commercial websites (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You hereby acknowledge that we cannot manage or control the products or services offered by merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. You acknowledge that we are not managing or controlling the products or services provided by merchants and you acknowledge that your use of the merchant sites is at your own risk without any warranties of any kind from us, whether express, implied or otherwise, including any warranties of title or fitness For a particular purpose or commercial validity or non-infringement. We will not be liable for any damage arising from the transaction you enter into with merchants under any circumstances or for any information appearing on the merchant’s website or any other website linked to our site.
- Links to Other Sites: The Site contains other links, but we are not responsible for the accuracy of the content of any linked site or for the opinions expressed on such sites, nor do we check or verify the accuracy and completeness of the information on these sites. The inclusion of a link to any website on our website does not imply our approval or endorsement of its contents. If you leave our site and enter any linked site, you do so at your own risk.
- COPYRIGHT AND COPYRIGHT AGENTS: We respect the intellectual property of others and ask that you do too. If you believe that a work belonging to you has been copied in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: a. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the original copyright owner in connection with the copyright interest. NS. A description of the work that you claim has been infringed. T. A description of the part that you claim is infringing and its location on the site. NS. Your address, phone number and email address. NS. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the alleged use is not authorized by the right owner, its agent, or the law. NS. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in the above notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized on behalf of the owner.
- Press information and publications: The website contains press information and publications. While we believe that this information is correct at the time of its publication and preparation, we disclaim any responsibility or obligation to update this information or any press release. Information about other companies in press releases should not be relied upon or treated as authenticated by us.
- Cookies policy and Google Analytics: The site uses its own cookies and similar technologies to save some information, track data, the number of visitors and their information, in addition to the use of third-party cookies such as advertisers or advertising agencies who place ads on the site. The site also contains some components sent from Google Analytics, a web-congestion analysis service provided by Google and in this case also, third-party cookies that are collected and managed anonymously in order to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (cookies). performance). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze information about how the website is used. This information is collected by Google Analytics, which it processes in order to send a report to the site.
- General provisions: This agreement is considered to have been implemented and edited in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and must be governed and interpreted according to the laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (without regard to the provisions and rules of conflict of laws). that any legal action by you in relation to the Site (and/or any information or service associated with it) must be taken within one (1) year of the cause of the legal action arising or forfeited forever. All procedures All actions are subject to the limitation in Sections 8 and 10 above. The language of this Agreement shall be interpreted according to its logical and fair meaning without prejudice to any of the parties. The Courts of Central Amman (Qasr Al-Adl) shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute that may arise between the parties as a result of this Agreement. You expressly acknowledge the exclusive jurisdiction of the above-mentioned courts and agree to the validity of the reporting procedures outside the borders of the State. If any part of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or unenforceable, that part shall be construed in accordance with applicable laws, provided that the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall have full legal effect and effectiveness. If anything is mentioned on the site that may contradict or contradict the provisions of this Agreement, the provisions of the Agreement shall have priority in application. Our failure or failure to exercise any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of that provision or the right to enforce that provision.